返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第06集>>

  • 1. - What? - You, too, Nancy. Here.
    -什么啊 -你也坐下 南希。
  • 2. Everybody, take a big, long breath.
    每个人都深呼吸。
  • 3. Now, I've received a request for a change of representation
    我收到一份更换律师的请求。
  • 4. from you, Heather. Is that true?
    希瑟 是这样吗。
  • 5. - Yes. Your Honor, my firm recently
    -是的 -法官阁下 我们律所最近。
  • 6. fired ten lawyers who were poaching clients.
    解雇了十名偷挖客户的律师。
  • 7. - We weren't poaching. - What else would you call it?
    -我们没挖客户 -还有别的形容吗。
  • 8. You were negotiating with our top clients behind our back.
    你们在背地里拉我们的大客户。
  • 9. All right, everybody, please, please, please.
    好了 大家请冷静 冷静 冷静。
  • 10. Unclench your fists. Okay?
    别这么剑拔弩张好吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next