<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第06集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. I know that the plaintiff's team is
      
       
    
    
      我知道原告的团队。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. somewhat in flux, so if they would like me
      
       
    
    
      有些变动  如果他们想要我。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. to summarize my motion again...
      
       
    
    
      再总结一下我的动议的话。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. No, Nancy,we read the court transcripts,and we ask Your Honor to deny
      
       
    
    
      不用了  南希,我们看过法庭记录了,我们请求法官阁下否决。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. her motion to dismiss.
      
       
    
    
      她的撤案动议。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. You are rejecting the Protection of Arms Act...?
      
       
    
    
      你是在反对「保护合法武器贸易法案」吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. No, Your Honor,it is the law of the land.
      
       
    
    
      不是的  法官阁下,是我国现行法律。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Your Honor, I know that your sympathies
      
       
    
    
      法官阁下  我知道你不同情。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. - tend against my client. - Nancy, stop playing me.
      
       
    
    
      -我的委托人  -南希  别闹了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Sorry, I'm not. I'm speaking from my heart.
      
       
    
    
      抱歉  我不是  我是发自肺腑的。