<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. I'm great with that.
完全没问题。
-
2. Your Honor, this is a signed confession by Lee St. George,the accomplice to this man.
法官阁下 这是李·圣·乔治签下的供认书,即这位男士的同谋。
-
3. Objection. Mr. St. George hanged himself
反对 圣·乔治先生在库克监狱。
-
4. while in Cook County jail,so we have no way to corroborate this.
上吊自杀了,所以该供认书无法证实。
-
5. Your Honor, it doesn't matter.
法官阁下 这无关紧要。
-
6. He confessed to robbing the car wash.
他承认打劫了洗车行。
-
7. Olivia, you got a second?
奥丽薇娅 有空吗。
-
8. I got a 19-year-old kid who was duped into a robbery,and is facing 20 years.
我手上有一个十九岁少年 被骗去抢劫,现在面临20年的牢狱之灾。
-
9. What do you think?
你认为呢。
-
10. I think I can help you.
我认为我能帮你。