<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. Just someone from my husband's staff.
是我丈夫的员工。
-
2. I wanted to tell you. I left Lockhart/Gardner.
我想告诉你 我离开了洛克哈特&加德纳。
-
3. - And I'm starting my own firm. - Here?
-我要开自己的律所 -在这吗。
-
4. No. This is temporary.
不 这只是暂时的。
-
5. We move into office space Friday.
我们周五搬入新办公室。
-
6. - But shouldn't you be in court? - Yes.
-但你今天不是该出庭吗 -是的。
-
7. It's just... I've mostly dealt with you, Alicia,not Diane.
只是我都是跟你接触的 艾丽西娅,不是戴安。
-
8. So I'm just... a bit confused.
我只是...有点搞不明白。
-
9. Well, you are in good hands.
这一点你大可以放心。
-
10. It's just... I've worked a lot on your case,and I'm quite familiar with it.
不过 我在你的案子上下了不少功夫,我很了解案情。