<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第07集>>
-
1. their 48 hours upon arrest to charge.
以这项指控进行逮捕。
-
2. Is the ASA charging now, Your Honor?
这是助理地检官的命令吗 法官阁下。
-
3. No, not until we get a match on the DNA.
还没 得等找到DNA的匹配结果。
-
4. Then it's illegal for them to collect and test Jeffrey's DNA.
那就是非法采集检测杰弗里的DNA。
-
5. And according to Illinois law,they can only do that upon charges. Not according
根据伊利诺伊法律,-他们只能在提出指控后这么做 -但根据。
-
6. to the Supreme Court. In Maryland v. King...
马里兰对金案的最高法院判定。
-
7. Which is a general rule.
这是一般条款。
-
8. The specific law in this state, Your Honor,is very, very clear about that.
而我说的是这个州的特别法 法官阁下,对这一点规定可是非常明确的。
-
9. Okay, okay, hold on. If you two want
好了 打住 别在我这儿。
-
10. to debate like law students, go do it somewhere else.
像两个法学院学生一样辩论。