返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第08集>>

  • 1. to be deported again in a few months.
    反正他几个月之后也要被遣返了。
  • 2. This isn't about deportation.
    这不是驱逐出境的问题。
  • 3. Our client faces grave danger the second he gets to Mexico.
    而是我方委托人一回到墨西哥将面临致命危险。
  • 4. Even if that's true, your Honor, that's an asylum claim.
    即便如此 法官大人 这属于请求庇护。
  • 5. Let me guess. You don't hear asylum claims?
    我猜请求庇护的案件不属于您的审理范围吧。
  • 6. That's correct, Mrs. Florrick. We don't hear asylum claims.
    没错 福瑞克夫人 我们不审理庇护案件。
  • 7. We only hear appeals of asylum claims.
    我们只审理关于庇护的上诉案件。
  • 8. The initial claim has to be brought to an immigration judge.
    初审应由移民法官进行。
  • 9. I told you to cancel everything.
    我不是跟你说过全都取消吗。
  • 10. Oh, ah, no. Send her in.
    不 请她进来。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next