返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第08集>>

  • 1. And I'd hurry.
    我要是你就赶紧去。
  • 2. The problem is, Mrs. Florrick, the transport's already left.
    福瑞克夫人 问题是车已经出发了。
  • 3. Yes, but the wrong man is on the bus.
    对 但是车上的人不对。
  • 4. No, Your Honor. There's no dispute
    不 法官阁下 托马斯·Y·鲁伊兹。
  • 5. that Tomas Y. Ruiz was in this country illegally,and therefore, subject to deportation.
    非法入境的事实毫无争议,因此应当被驱逐出境。
  • 6. Yes, but not expedited deportation.
    是的 但不应当被立即驱逐出境。
  • 7. I'm afraid that's a distinction for earlier.
    恐怕这事早点说还有用。
  • 8. Prior to the transport's departure.
    应该在遣返车辆出发前提出来。
  • 9. We can't waste taxpayer money turning a bus around
    我们不能这样浪费纳税人的钱。
  • 10. to bring someone back who's just going
    仅仅为了把他带回来而调转车头。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next