返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第08集>>

  • 1. I don't know what you think you saw,but if you're trying to score points with Peter...
    我不知道你认为自己看到了什么,但若你想在彼得面前给自己加分。
  • 2. I'm not trying to score points.
    我没有想给自己加分。
  • 3. - Then why bring it up? - Because it's my job.
    -那为什么提这事 -这是我的工作。
  • 4. My private life falls way outside your job description.
    我的私生活不在你的工作范围。
  • 5. Not when it impacts the counsel you give the governor.
    前提是不影响你给州长的建议。
  • 6. Let's get something straight: I have been with Peter since...
    让我把话说清楚 我已经跟了彼得...。
  • 7. I'm sorry. I can't do this right now.
    抱歉 我现在没法和你吵。
  • 8. Oh, spare me the rigors of pregnancy bs!
    给我也来点儿妊娠反应吧。
  • 9. Your honor, blood feuds are a recognized ground for asylum.
    法官阁下 世仇是经过认可的庇护条件。
  • 10. Yes, in places where they exist.
    是的 在世仇存在的地方。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next