<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. you want me to bar him from representing him.
你要我不让他代表他。
-
2. That's your requested remedy?
这就是你要求的补偿吗。
-
3. Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人。
-
4. Damian Boyle is not just representing
达米安·博伊不仅仅代表。
-
5. the Gerraghty crime family.
杰拉蒂犯罪家族。
-
6. - He's a member of the Gerraghty crime family. - Why,- because I'm Irish? - That has nothing to do with it.
-他就是其中的一员 -怎么说,-因为我是爱尔兰人吗 -与这个无关。
-
7. Or is it because I've beaten you three times in court?
那是因为我在法庭上赢过你三次吗。
-
8. - You haven't beaten me. - Your Honor,I am a simple small-town lawyer...
-你没赢过我 -法官阁下,我就是一个普通的小镇律师...。
-
9. I have an idea.
我觉得。
-
10. Why don't you stand up?
你站起来说如何。