返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第09集>>

  • 1. Well, let's hear it.
    那说来听听啊。
  • 2. Mr. Boyle, please,let me do my job.
    博伊先生 不好意思,不要抢我的台词。
  • 3. Let's hear it.
    说来听听。
  • 4. The taps are sealed, Your Honor,part of a wider investigation.
    录音已封存了 法官阁下,因为隶属于一个范围更广的调查。
  • 5. Yeah, keep, keep laughing, Mr. Boyle,- keep... - Your Honor, come on,We're coming after you with wiretaps!
    笑吧 笑吧 博伊先生,-就接着...-法官阁下 拜托,我们有通话记录就不会放过你。
  • 6. what have I done to this man, really,except beat him fair and square?
    我真心不知道怎么得罪他了,不就是光明正大地赢过他吗。
  • 7. Your Honor, this warrant should be quashed.
    法官阁下 这个搜查令应该被撤销。
  • 8. It's racial profiling, pure and simple.
    这是种族定性 就这么简单。
  • 9. The FBI doesn't racially profile.
    联邦调查局不会给种族定性。
  • 10. He was a dark-skinned man visiting Milwaukee.
    他就是一个到过密尔沃基的深皮肤男子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 101 Previous Next