返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第09集>>

  • 1. This was a decision that could've used some arguing.
    这个决定值得商榷。
  • 2. You know how this works, Diane.
    你知道商榷会是什么后果 戴安。
  • 3. David Lee argues for a relative.
    大卫·李会为他的一个亲戚争。
  • 4. You say no. It's referred to a subcommittee.
    你会说不行 这得交给小组委员会讨论。
  • 5. They take three weeks, and come back with a stalemate.
    花上三周时间 到头来依旧是个僵局。
  • 6. - You don't know that. - I do know that.
    -这可不一定 -这是一定的。
  • 7. At a certain point, someone just needs to decide.
    某些情况下 需要有人出来做决定。
  • 8. We don't have the luxury of being a deadlocked government.
    我们没资本像政府一样迟缓僵化。
  • 9. Well, then welcome to your decision.
    那你就瞧瞧吧。
  • 10. Because that's what happens when one person decides.
    这就是由某一人做决定的后果。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 101 Previous Next