<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. You can always call me there. I'm just saying.
随时都可以打给我哦。
-
2. What did he say?
他说什么。
-
3. - He's sick of debate. - Yeah, well, I don't give a damn...
-他不想再争下去了 -我才不买账呢。
-
4. this isn't Communist Russia.
这又不是苏联共产党。
-
5. Well, what do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么做。
-
6. Sanction Will, and get this new lawyer kicked out.
制裁威尔 让这个新律师卷铺盖走人。
-
7. David, a month ago you wanted me kicked out.
大卫 一个月之前你还想轰我走。
-
8. Yeah, so? That was a month ago.
对 怎么了 那是一个月之前。
-
9. I have two-thirds of the partners
我手上有三分之二的合伙人。
-
10. - ready to dump him. - Will?
-准备轰他走 -威尔。