<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. Your Honor, the defendants,Howard Lampe and Darla Riggs,conspired to transport and deliver cocaine
法官阁下 被告,霍华德·兰普和达拉·里格斯,去年七月 在去往里约的航班上。
-
2. on a flight from Rio this past July.
合谋运送可卡因。
-
3. They should be tried together because
他们应该被共同审理因为。
-
4. they committed this crime together.
他们共同供认了罪行。
-
5. No, they are accused of committing this crime together.
不对 他们是被控共同犯下这项罪行。
-
6. It would prejudice my client to be tried alongside Mr. Lampe.
我当事人和兰普先生共同受审可能会引起偏见。
-
7. And my client alongside Ms. Riggs.
我的当事人和里格斯女士共同受审也一样。
-
8. Your Honor, all of the prosecution witnesses
法官阁下 所有控方证人。
-
9. are common to both Mr. Lampe and Ms. Riggs.
都需与兰普先生和里格斯女士共同对峙。
-
10. It is the height of insanity to force
如果让证人分别在两场审判中。