<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. these witnesses to testify in two separate trials.
出庭作证 那也太过荒唐了。
-
2. Yes, we understand the inconvenience...
是的 我们明白多有不便...。
-
3. This isn't about inconvenience. This is about a costly outlay...
这跟方不方便没关系 是成本过于高昂。
-
4. That is a small price to pay for what this trial should be.
为了审判公正 这点成本不算多。
-
5. It's an injustice, Your Honor. That seems petty...
不公正 法官阁下 这也太斤斤计较了。
-
6. Thank you... all.
谢谢各位。
-
7. My concern, counselors,is that severance of the two trials was not requested
律师们 以我之见,你们并没有及时提请。
-
8. in a timely fashion.
分开审判的要求。
-
9. Yes, Your Honor,the circumstances of the defense have changed.
是的 法官阁下,辩方的情况有变。
-
10. And what circumstances are those?
有什么情况。