返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. Ours is just as small.
    我们用的也是小的。
  • 2. I'll remind you, sir, that you are in the jury box.
    我想提醒你先生 你已经坐在陪审席里了。
  • 3. You asked us to share that, remember?
    是你让我们轮流坐的啊 你忘了吗。
  • 4. We will rotate the jury rooms as well as the seats.
    那就跟座位一样 轮流使用陪审团休息室吧。
  • 5. It was a full flight
    当时航班满员。
  • 6. and we had no more overhead space.
    头顶的行李架已经满了。
  • 7. So I told Mr. Lampe his carry-on
    所以我告诉兰普先生 他的行李。
  • 8. would have to be stowed a few rows away.
    需要放在几排之外的地方。
  • 9. - And how did he respond to that? - He was agitated,- argued with me about it. - In fact...
    -他对此作何反应 -他很激动,-还跟我争执起来 -事实上...。
  • 10. there came a point when the bag became the subject of dispute
    后来这个行李还引起了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next