返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. Tell that to Will.
    跟威尔说去。
  • 2. What is it?
    什么事。
  • 3. Kalinda thinks the Paisley Group might be ready to bolt.
    凯琳达觉得佩斯莉集团有可能退出。
  • 4. We've been ignoring them.
    我们一直对他们不够重视。
  • 5. Yeah, she has information on a case they're worried about.
    她有消息 说他们有个案子缠身。
  • 6. - Can you handle this? - Yes, go.
    -你能处理这里吗 -可以 去吧。
  • 7. I am instructing Ms. Riggs' jury
    我命令里格斯女士的陪审团。
  • 8. to disregard Mr. Agos' entire cross.
    无视艾格斯先生的整个交叉询问过程。
  • 9. Mr. Lampe's jury, the ones in the folding chairs...
    兰普先生坐在折叠椅上的陪审团。
  • 10. No, we're up here now.
    不 我们现在坐在这儿。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next