返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. that Mr. Gardner objected to.
    反对的那种提问类型。
  • 2. Apples and oranges, Your Honor.
    这没有可比性 法官阁下。
  • 3. He's implicating our client in front of our jury.
    他在我方陪审团前暗指我方当事人有牵连。
  • 4. After you implicated ours in front of hers.
    是你先在我方陪审团前暗指我方当事人的。
  • 5. Look, if this is about the Paisley Group,why don't you just come out and say it?
    如果这和佩斯莉集团有关,为什么你们不直说。
  • 6. What are you talking about?
    你们在说什么。
  • 7. We request limiting instructions.
    我们要求限定指示。
  • 8. - No. - Your Honor, without limiting instructions,our client's case is fatally compromised.
    -不 -法官阁下 没有限定指示,我方当事人的案子会遭受严重损害。
  • 9. Sit down, Counselor.
    请坐下 律师。
  • 10. You understand that's reversible error, right?
    你明白这是可逆性错误 对吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next