返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第13集>>

  • 1. They're being tapped.
    他们被窃听了。
  • 2. I mean, if we are, they are.
    如果我们被窃听了 他们必然也是。
  • 3. I didn't do anything wrong.
    我没做错任何事。
  • 4. I used it exactly the way I said I would.
    我完全是按照规范操作的。
  • 5. You endangered an NSA warrant.
    你危及到了国家安全局的搜查行动。
  • 6. The subject knows she's being surveilled.
    目标人物察觉她被监视了。
  • 7. Look, you were encouraged to
    你们应该。
  • 8. share your intelligence with other departments.
    和其它部门共享情报。
  • 9. That's what you did.
    这是你们的本职工作。
  • 10. In case you didn't realize,there's still a drug war going on in this country.
    提醒你一下,国内还有一场缉毒恶战要打。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next