<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第18集>>
-
1. Guess who's here needing a lawyer.
猜猜谁要请律师。
-
2. Mom, are you all right?
妈妈 你还好吧。
-
3. Okay, okay. Yes, we are.
好吧 好吧 是 我们是。
-
4. We're listening. Just hang up.
我们的确在监听 快把电话挂了。
-
5. I'll talk to you later, Grace.
我们晚点再说 格蕾丝。
-
6. Tell us everything... now.
把所有事都告诉我们 立刻。
-
7. He can't break confidentiality,or he'll be in real... or he'll be in real trouble.
他不能违反保密协议,不然他真的会惹上麻烦。
-
8. Wait a minute. Wait! Why us?
等等 等一下 为什么监听我们。
-
9. It's not you. It's not personal.
不是因为你 不涉及个人原因。
-
10. Of course it's personal.
当然涉及个人原因。