返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第18集>>

  • 1. There was a FISA warrant...
    我们申请了国外情报监视法庭的搜查令。
  • 2. But why? What did we do?
    为什么 我们做了什么。
  • 3. No, it's not what you did.
    不 不是因为你们做了什么。
  • 4. You-You had a client, Danny Marla.
    你们有一个客户 丹尼·马拉。
  • 5. Oh, dear God! Are you freaking kidding me?!
    我的天 你在开什么国际玩笑。
  • 6. The translator at Lockhart/Gardner?
    洛&加律所的翻译吗。
  • 7. He is not a terrorist.
    他不是恐怖分子。
  • 8. Well, he's a terrorist sympathizer,and you're the wife of the governor...
    好吧 但他支持恐怖主义,而且你是州长夫人。
  • 9. So why are you listening?
    你们到底为什么要监听。
  • 10. But wait a minute.
    等一等。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next