<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第18集>>
-
1. - Who is it? - Someone new.
-跟谁啊 -一个新人。
-
2. Louis Canning talking to Alicia.
路易斯·坎宁跟艾莉西娅说的。
-
3. What do I think of NSA?
我怎么看国家安全局吗。
-
4. I don't know. I've always been kind of a libertarian.
我不知道 我一直都是自由主义者。
-
5. Ah, Ayn Rand and all that?
艾茵·兰德之类的吗。
-
6. She's an underappreciated writer. So, no, I...
她是个被低估的作家 所以 不。
-
7. Well, thank you for calling me back, Senator.
谢谢你打回给我 议员。
-
8. No problem, Peter.
没事 彼得。
-
9. I got to keep my golfing buddy happy.
我得让我的高尔夫球友高兴啊。
-
10. Tell me I'm not being tapped and I'll be happy.
告诉我没有被监听 我就高兴了。