返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第18集>>

  • 1. Hey, look, I have a direct line to the offices in Illinois,and I talked to all the people out there,and they say you're in the clear.
    听着 我直接打给了伊利诺伊州办公室,我跟那里的人都谈过了,他们说你没有被监听。
  • 2. Oh, good, I'm relieved.
    很好 我放心了。
  • 3. I was a little, uh, I was a little worried there.
    我有点 有点担心。
  • 4. Hey, the new normal makes us all nervous. But you're good,- and so is your wife. - Well, thank you again.
    新标准让我们都很紧张 但你没事的,-你妻子也是 -再次表示感谢。
  • 5. Mm-hmm. Listen, um...
    听着。
  • 6. about that Westgate construction site
    我们在第八洞时谈过的。
  • 7. that we were talking about on the eighth hole,there are a few things I wanted to settle.
    关于西门施工场地的问题,有些事我想定下来。
  • 8. A few... Uh, what? Listen, Peter, I...
    一些 什么 听着 彼得。
  • 9. The Westgate construction site.
    西门施工场地。
  • 10. Remember, we agreed to delay discussion on compensation?
    记得吗 我们同意推迟到赔偿时再谈。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next