返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第21集>>

  • 1. It's great. How'd you get pie on you?
    是好极了 你怎么把派弄身上了。
  • 2. So, Peter will reference it in his public endorsement?
    所以彼得会在公众筹款会上引用这份报告。
  • 3. Yes. Now here's the thing--
    对 不过要注意。
  • 4. this is the most dangerous time for you.
    现在对你来说是最危险的时刻。
  • 5. Because Castro will try to strike back.
    因为卡斯特罗会奋起反击。
  • 6. He'll try and undercut this report by exposing something on you.
    他会试图曝光你的事来降低报告的影响。
  • 7. Well, that's good, there is nothing on me.
    很好 我没什么可藏着掖着的。
  • 8. Your sister's overdose,your wife's miscarriage.
    你妹妹的吸毒过量致死,你妻子的流产。
  • 9. What's wrong with my wife's miscarriage?
    我妻子的流产有什么问题吗。
  • 10. - You divorced her after the miscarriage... - Eli.
    -你在她流产后跟她离婚了 -伊莱。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next