返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第21集>>

  • 1. - and the people who are suing the company. - True.
    -又代理告这家公司的人 -没错。
  • 2. So I have to figure out a way to...
    所以我想了个办法...。
  • 3. - Just... wait. Just a sec. ...Mr. James Paisley.
    -稍等一下 -詹姆斯·佩斯利先生。
  • 4. I understand there was a bit of drama
    我知道在您为养老基金高层管理者们做演示时。
  • 5. at your presentation to the top pension fund managers.
    会场出现了点小插曲。
  • 6. Oh, you mean the pie incident.
    你是指「扔派糊脸」那事。
  • 7. Wait, turn it up.
    调高音量。
  • 8. Someone from the protest infiltrated your meeting
    抗议人群中有人潜入会议室。
  • 9. and hit you with a pie.
    并向您扔了个派。
  • 10. Not even a very tasty pie, I might add.
    我得说 那派都不怎么好吃。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next