返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第21集>>

  • 1. Not by the few sentences he spoke two days ago.
    而不是他两天前说的几句话。
  • 2. Well, you're a paid flack. Don't you have to say that?
    你是拿了钱替他做宣传 必须得这么说吧。
  • 3. I'm his lawyer, Steve.
    我是他的律师 史蒂夫。
  • 4. Donald. I'm the other one.
    唐纳德 我是另一个主持人。
  • 5. My apologies, Donald.
    抱歉 唐纳德。
  • 6. In my own experience, Mr. Paisley is a sincere man
    据我所知 佩斯利先生是个真诚的人。
  • 7. who spoke today from his heart.
    今天所说都是肺腑之言。
  • 8. But let's be honest.
    但老实说。
  • 9. The poor aren't the only ones he's disparaged.
    穷人不是唯一被他毁谤的人。
  • 10. Isn't he being sued for firing someone who's gay?
    他不是正因为解雇同性恋而被起诉吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next