<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第21集>>
-
1. "to bristle when pushed into a corner.
便会狂怒不已。
-
2. I end up saying things that I not only regret..."
最后说出的话让自己后悔」。
-
3. But truly do not believe.
也非出自真心。
-
4. My comments were thoughtless,and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
我的言论有欠考虑,如有冒犯 还请见谅。
-
5. More to the point-- and I want to be clear--
更重要的是 我想澄清一点。
-
6. it's no one's fault if they are poor.
贫穷并不是穷人的错。
-
7. And you feel that was a sincere apology, Mrs. Florrick?
你觉得那道歉真诚吗 福瑞克女士。
-
8. Yes, I do. I believe that Mr. Paisley's feelings were summed up
是的 我觉得佩斯利先生今天的话。
-
9. by the words he spoke today.
总结了他的感受。
-
10. Words that he has lived by his entire life.
这才是他毕生所遵循的信念。