返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. I didn't bribe the prose...
    我没有贿赂检察...。
  • 2. Oh, you cut a deal to lessen charges on another case.
    你跟他交易 减轻了另一宗案件的控罪。
  • 3. - That's a bribe. - You don't know what you're doing.
    -这就叫贿赂 -你不知道自己在做什么。
  • 4. - I do. - You don't realize the ramifications...
    -我知道 -你没意识到这样做的后果。
  • 5. You don't. You're gonna break this thing.
    你才不知道 你快把它扯坏了。
  • 6. - It's expensive. - Guys, come on. Cary.
    -这很贵的 -你们别这样 凯里。
  • 7. - Stop! Stop it! - Stop it.
    - 住手 住手 -你住手。
  • 8. What's going on, Eli?
    怎么回事 伊莱。
  • 9. Nothing's going on.
    没什么事。
  • 10. Peter is withdrawing his support.
    彼得要撤回对芬恩的支持。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next