返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. Oh, come on. He's endorsed candidates with worse problems.
    少来了 他支持过问题更严重的候选人。
  • 2. At least this is sympathetic.
    这至少是显示他的同情心。
  • 3. A bribe is not sympathetic.
    贿赂和同情心是两码事。
  • 4. She was gonna be eaten alive by the system.
    她会被这个体制生吞活剥掉。
  • 5. She needed time to get back on her feet, and both my parents
    她需要时间重新振作起来 我的父母。
  • 6. - were at the end of their tether. - Peter's moving on.
    -也快崩溃了 -彼得已经放手了。
  • 7. We advise you to withdraw to avoid an embarrassment.
    我们建议你自动退出免得难堪。
  • 8. Eli,is this about the photo?
    伊莱,是因为照片的事吗。
  • 9. The photo of Finn leaving my apartment.
    芬恩离开我家的那张照片。
  • 10. Alicia, you like Finn. Good for you.
    艾丽西娅 你喜欢芬恩 这是好事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next