返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>

  • 1. Don't turn this into some selfless act.
    别把这说成是无私的行为。
  • 2. I'm not turning it into anything.
    我没有把这说成任何事。
  • 3. You wanted to sabotage Diane's efforts.
    你想破坏戴安的努力。
  • 4. It will only sabotage it
    如果她不能得到支持的话。
  • 5. if she doesn't have the support.
    才算的上是破坏。
  • 6. Oh, that is such a load of crap, Cary.
    真是一堆废话 凯里。
  • 7. Well, I'm sorry I don't hold up to your standards!
    抱歉我没能达到你的标准。
  • 8. You wanted to take this offer right out of our hands!
    你想把这个机会白白从我们手中扔掉。
  • 9. - Let's take this outside. - No!
    -我们出去说吧 -不。
  • 10. I can't believe you.
    我不能相信你了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next