<< 傲骨贤妻 第4季 第22集>>
-
1. It's so wrong.
错得太离谱了。
-
2. What was wrong was listening to them at all.
真正错的是我们根本就不该偷听他们。
-
3. If I did this, you would be appalled,and you would have every right to be.
如果我这么做的话 你会被惊骇到,而你完全有权利被惊骇到。
-
4. What I hate is that you are arguing
令我厌恶的是你在为一项。
-
5. for a merger that will benefit you!
会让你获利的合并而辩护。
-
6. Well, if that's what mattered to you,Cary, argue for that.
如果这是你关心的,凯里 你该争论这个。
-
7. What about the 30 paralegals?
那三十个律师助理怎么办。
-
8. What about the other people?
其他人怎么办。
-
9. Oh, you know what? Go to hell, Cary.
你知道怎么办吗 去死吧 凯里。
-
10. If you think so little...
如果你想。