返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第01集>>

  • 1. You believe? An innocent man is being held in holding.
    你们认为 一个无辜的人被关起来了。
  • 2. The defendant has been charged with conspiracy to transport drugs.
    被告被诉共谋运输毒品。
  • 3. We would argue that this bail money is a pay off for that action.
    我们怀疑保释金是共同犯罪的报酬。
  • 4. It is money derived from a drug dealer protecting his own.
    是毒贩为了保护自己人而出的钱。
  • 5. There are so many suppositions in that argument, Your Honor,I don't even know where to begin.
    这论点里面假设太多了 法官阁下,我都不知道该从哪开始反驳。
  • 6. Well, why don't we begin with a Source of Funds hearing?
    为什么不从资金来源听证开始呢。
  • 7. Excuse me! No, no!
    安静点 停。
  • 8. No, no, no! Both of you,step back behind the bar.
    停下 你们都停,站回到后面去。
  • 9. Behind the bar.
    站回去。
  • 10. Given the size of this bail posting,I will schedule a Source of Funds hearing one week from today.
    鉴于保释金的数目过大,我们一周后安排资金来源听证。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 95 Previous Next