返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>

  • 1. And don't call her Mrs. Gross.
    不要叫她格罗斯夫人。
  • 2. She goes by her maiden name, Lampard.
    她保持了娘家姓 兰帕德。
  • 3. That's it. Stand up.
    时间到 起立。
  • 4. Uh, what about the deposition strategy?
    取证策略是什么。
  • 5. - I'll be out before then. - In case you're not.
    -在那之前我就出来了 -以防万一。
  • 6. - Hands behind your back. - Why? What's going on?
    -手背到后面 -为什么 出什么事了。
  • 7. Cary, the depositions. What's the strategy?
    凯里 取证的策略到底是什么。
  • 8. It's too hard to go after all 38 coders.
    个个击破38个程序员太难了。
  • 9. Look at my files.
    看我的卷宗。
  • 10. I focused my fire on the senior coder, Gus Pawlicky.
    我集中针对高级程序员 格斯·帕利奇。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next