返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>

  • 1. Your Honor, he has spent five days in jail.
    法官阁下 他已经在监狱过了五天。
  • 2. Yeah, because he's charged
    因为他被起诉。
  • 3. with conspiracy to transport heroin.
    共谋贩卖海洛因。
  • 4. No, because the ASA is trying to punish him.
    不 因为助理检察官想惩罚他。
  • 5. We have supplied the court with his bail.
    我们已经向法庭上缴了保释金。
  • 6. And we have asked for a source of funds hearing.
    我们要求召开资金来源听证会。
  • 7. The burden of proof is reversed here, Your Honor.
    举证责任倒置 法官阁下。
  • 8. The defense must show that the bail money is legitimate
    辩方必须证明保释金合法。
  • 9. and does not come from drug proceeds.
    不是贩毒收益。
  • 10. And that is why I have submitted
    所以我呈上。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next