<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. Who else would poll on my candidacy?
还有谁会就我的候选情况做民调。
-
2. Castro. Right now he's a shoe-in for reelection.
卡斯特罗 现在他是连任的不二人选。
-
3. - He's worried about you. - I don't believe you.
-你对他来说是威胁 -我不相信你。
-
4. Have you read the polling questions?
你有看过民调问题吗。
-
5. They make you look bad.
它们对你不利。
-
6. "Do you think the wife of a sitting governor
"你认为在职州长的妻子是否应该。
-
7. should take advantage of her position to run for office?"
利用她的地位优势去参选州办公室职位"。
-
8. This is Castro, not me. Don't you see?
是卡斯特罗 不是我 你不明白吗。
-
9. And I had nothing to do
我也没有让。
-
10. with Ernie Nolan offering you money.
厄尼·诺兰给你送钱。