返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第02集>>

  • 1. He did it on his own.
    是他自己要这么做。
  • 2. Yes, I got Valerie Jarrett to call you,but that was it. This is just happening.
    我的确让瓦莱丽·贾勒特给你打电话,但我只做了这件事 其他是自然发生的。
  • 3. Nothing just happens.
    没有什么会平白无故地发生。
  • 4. Yes, it does.
    不 是有的。
  • 5. As cynical as I am,I know that sometimes the world just takes over.
    我早已看透事态炎凉,我知道有时候很多事情不受控制。
  • 6. People write letters, kids stand in front of tanks,college students vote.
    人们写信 孩子们站到坦克前,大学生们投票。
  • 7. And even this crook, Nolan--
    连诺兰这样的坏蛋...。
  • 8. that's a good sign.
    这是好现象。
  • 9. I never trust when the good guys support you.
    有好人支持时 我从来不信。
  • 10. It's when the bad guys come round, you know it's real.
    当坏人开始在你周围徘徊时才可信。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next