返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第03集>>

  • 1. You want to hear what happened afterwards, right?
    你要听之后的事吗。
  • 2. Yes, after court.
    对 下庭后的事。
  • 3. The state's attorney met with me.
    州检察官见了我。
  • 4. I see. Was Cary Agos with you?
    我知道了 凯里·艾格斯和你在一起吗。
  • 5. No. Mr. Castro just came to see me.
    不 卡斯特罗先生是来找我的。
  • 6. Well, then it's not important. We can move on.
    那这不重要 不用说了。
  • 7. You don't want to hear about Mr. Castro threatening Cary?
    你不想听卡斯特罗先生威胁凯里吗。
  • 8. I'm not threatening Cary.
    我不是来威胁凯里的。
  • 9. - It sounds like you did. - No.
    -听起来是的 -不。
  • 10. I'm saying, Cary's case will go away
    我是说 如果凯里出庭指证毕夏普。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next