返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第03集>>

  • 1. if he testifies against Bishop.
    州检就不起诉他了。
  • 2. That's what we call plea bargaining.
    我们管这个叫认罪协议。
  • 3. Mr. Castro, you don't come to Cary, who's in the next room.
    卡斯特罗先生 你不找隔壁房间的凯里。
  • 4. You don't come to his lawyer, Diane Lockhart. You come to me.
    你不找他的律师戴安·洛克哈特 你来找我。
  • 5. Who are you really threatening here?
    你到底是要威胁谁。
  • 6. I really don't need to hear all this.
    我不需要听这些。
  • 7. You don't want to hear about
    你不想听。
  • 8. the state's attorney's threats?
    州检察官的威胁。
  • 9. They're not relevant to my report.
    和我的报告无关。
  • 10. But I'm not finished yet.
    但我没说完。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next