返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第03集>>

  • 1. So, shouldn't she be allowed to speak honestly and forthrightly?
    难道她不应该被允许诚实坦率地说出来吗。
  • 2. Well, first of all, you don't need to gild the lily.
    首先 你不必画蛇添足。
  • 3. Second of all, she hasn't said anything yet.
    其次 她还什么也没说。
  • 4. Yes, but, Del,I know what she will say.
    是 但是 戴尔,我知道她会说什么。
  • 5. She has no firsthand knowledge of the events
    她对于被要求作证的内容。
  • 6. she's being asked to give testimony for.
    没有第一手的认知。
  • 7. Mrs. Toms, have you been telling the truth here today?
    汤姆斯夫人 你今天一直说的是实话吗。
  • 8. - I have. - Then you may answer the question.
    -是的 -那你可以回答问题。
  • 9. - Del? - Mr. Schmidt,I know this may seem foreign to you,but you have to trust the process.
    -戴尔 -施密特先生,我知道这对你来说很陌生,但你必须相信"第18章原则"。
  • 10. Mrs. Toms, what did your departed husband tell you?
    汤姆斯夫人 你的亡夫跟你说了什么。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next