返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第03集>>

  • 1. He was a deputy state's attorney,and, uh, there are prisoners inside who he put there,so that makes him a flight risk.
    他曾是州副检察官,监狱里有很多人是他送进去的,他是有弃保潜逃的风险的。
  • 2. Uh... but I also saw a man
    但我也看到了一个。
  • 3. who is fighting for his business,determined to get his life back.
    在为事业奋斗的人,决心让生活回归正轨。
  • 4. It is my opinion he knew enough of the risks to not intimidate
    我的意见是他完全知道风险。
  • 5. or order the intimidation of any witness.
    不会威胁或安排威胁任何证人。
  • 6. I have concluded that Mr. Agos
    我推断艾格斯先生。
  • 7. has not broken any of the conditions of his bond.
    没有违反任何保释条件。
  • 8. Thank you, Mrs. Grubick.
    谢谢你 格鲁比克女士。
  • 9. You may step down. So there you have it.
    你可以退庭了 所以就是这样了。
  • 10. Mr. Agos, you will remain free on bail.
    艾格斯先生 你可以继续保释在外。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next