返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第04集>>

  • 1. It doesn't matter, Cary! He's our client.
    这不重要 凯里 他是我们的客户。
  • 2. We can't favor you over him, or him over you.
    我们不能因为偏向你就不管他 反之也一样。
  • 3. See? See? Tough cookie.
    看到没 铁娘子吧。
  • 4. Hi. No, it's going very well. Yes.
    你好 不 进展很顺利 是的。
  • 5. No, I-I haven't shown that to her yet.
    不 我还没给她看。
  • 6. You haven't shown her the opposition research? Why not?
    你还没给她看政敌调查结果 为什么。
  • 7. Because you don't start with the dirt.
    因为不能从丑闻开始。
  • 8. You end with it. Same thing I did with you.
    要以丑闻结束 我对你也是这样做的。
  • 9. How dirty is it?
    丑闻情况有多糟。
  • 10. I can't tell you that, Peter.
    我不能告诉你 彼得。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next