返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第04集>>

  • 1. Now people care.
    现在人们在乎了。
  • 2. It almost gives you a warm feeling.
    几乎让人有温暖的感觉。
  • 3. - Castro intends to use this. - Use what?
    -卡斯特罗想利用这个 -用什么。
  • 4. - That photo? - The time stamp reads 8:27 A.M.,and Mr. Polmar is leaving your apartment.
    -这张照片吗 -照片上时间显示为早上8点27分,波尔马先生离开你的公寓。
  • 5. Yes, well,I don't like my kids seeing who I sleep with.
    是的,我不喜欢让我的孩子看到我和谁上床。
  • 6. How could they get out in time for their abortions?
    否则他们怎能及时出门去堕胎。
  • 7. Okay, remember what I said about irony during campaigns?
    好啦 还记得我说的竞选中的讽刺吗。
  • 8. I was taking Finn through his testimony that morning
    那天早上我在帮助芬恩准备证词。
  • 9. - for his S.A. Disciplinary panel. - And he'll back you up on this?
    -应对检察官纪律检查小组 -他会支持你的说法吗。
  • 10. - It's the truth. - It's our understanding, Mrs. Florrick,that he's prosecuting your law partner,and that you have fought...
    -这是事实 -据我们所知 福瑞克夫人,他正在检控你的律所合伙人,你们争吵过。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next