<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. I made a few changes to the decor.
我稍微改了一下布置。
-
2. Your chair squeaked horribly, by the way.
对了 你的椅子吱吱叫得厉害。
-
3. I'm surprised you didn't knock down a wall or two.
我很惊讶你没敲掉一两面墙。
-
4. Oh, I still might. We're having quite a quarter.
还是有这可能 我们这季度干得特别好。
-
5. About this e-mail...
关于这封邮件。
-
6. You opened it?
你打开了。
-
7. No, but it is the property of Lockhart/Gardner,so it wouldn't be strange for me to open it and read it.
没有 但这属于洛&加,所以我打开看了也不奇怪。
-
8. It's nothing, David.
这邮件无关紧要 大卫。
-
9. It matters to me, not to Lockhart/Gardner.
对我来说重要 但对洛&加无关紧要。
-
10. Really? Then I have a proposal.
是吗 那我有个提议。