<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. I stand beside you at every damn event.
每一个活动我都站在你旁边。
-
2. You go off banging prostitutes two at a time, and...
你去外面跟妓女玩3P 而。
-
3. All right, you don't want to go there.
好了 够了。
-
4. ...and I stood beside you like a grinning fool!
我站在你旁边像个笑嘻嘻的傻子。
-
5. Would you let it go?
你就不能别再说这事了吗。
-
6. For God's sakes, let it go!
看在老天的份上 别再说这事了。
-
7. For your own good, even if you don't believe it.
为了你自己好 即便你不相信。
-
8. For the very fact that I'm the governor,and you're asking me for a favor-- let it go!
最基本的事实是我是州长,而你要叫我帮忙 别再讲这事了。
-
9. Is that what I'm doing here? I'm asking you for a-a favor?
我到这来是要做这个的吗 叫你帮忙。
-
10. Yes, you are.
是的。