<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第06集>>
-
1. Really? You're good at it.
是吗 可你很擅长。
-
2. Your Honor, it was one quarter of a mile outside of Illinois.
法官阁下 伊利诺伊州外0.25英里而已。
-
3. It doesn't matter if it was one mile or a hundred miles.
这与距离是一英里还是一百英里无关。
-
4. Yes, it does.
不 有关。
-
5. This is the kind of minutia that makes the law insane.
这就是让法律失去理性的琐碎细节。
-
6. Cary drove ten minutes from his home to a Harvard get-together.
凯里从家里开了十分钟车去参加哈佛聚会。
-
7. The route just happened to take him outside of the state.
那条路线恰好使他离开了本州。
-
8. Yes, and I just acted as ASA on five bail hearings
对 我做助理检察官还处理过五个保释。
-
9. where the bail was revoked due to similarly picayune reasons.
也都因为这样微不足道的理由被撤销。
-
10. And the only reason that we're debating this is
我们在这件事还能如此争辩。