返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第07集>>

  • 1. I don't watch reality TV.
    我不看真人秀。
  • 2. Or-Or whatever. My dad was a police officer,uh, which I thought was fascinating,but he never wanted to talk about that at home.
    不一定是真人秀 我父亲曾是一名警察,我觉得他这份工作非常好,但他在家从来不会谈工作。
  • 3. For him, it was all Chicago Bears, all the time.
    他在家 永远只会谈论芝加哥熊队。
  • 4. What the hell?
    怎么回事。
  • 5. She's braced for hardball. She'll relax into it.
    她对困难局面有所准备 会找到感觉的。
  • 6. One challenge in being a prosecutor and a mom, I imagine,will be seeing the absolute worst side of the world
    我觉得同时当检察官和妈妈的挑战之一,就是把自己孩子将来要进入的社会。
  • 7. you're sending your kids into.
    看得一清二楚 尤其是黑暗面。
  • 8. Does that worry you?
    你会担心吗。
  • 9. To the contrary, I think it will help me remember
    正相反 我觉得每起诉一个罪犯。
  • 10. what's at stake every time we try an accused criminal.
    便能更了解哪些方面岌岌可危。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next