返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第08集>>

  • 1. Thank you, Your Honor.
    谢谢你 法官阁下。
  • 2. Cary,what is your definition of a lie?
    凯里,你对谎言的定义是什么。
  • 3. Look, all I'm saying
    我的意思是。
  • 4. is I didn't say it to deceive her.
    我那样说不是为了骗她。
  • 5. I mean, I didn't say it to cover up for the fact that I was...
    我也不是为了掩盖事实...。
  • 6. Go ahead, Cary. Take your time.
    没事 凯里 你慢慢说。
  • 7. I know that you want to tell us all the truth.
    我知道你想告诉我们事实。
  • 8. Look, I wasn't working for Bishop, and that's the truth.
    我当时没在为毕夏普工作 这就是事实。
  • 9. So how much did you make
    你在州检办工作之前。
  • 10. at the law firm prior to the SA's office?
    在律师事务所能赚多少。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next