<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. It wasn't meant...
我没想...。
-
2. How did it get here anyway?
这纸条到底是怎么到这里来的。
-
3. Grace is in my civics class,and we were discussing free speech.
格蕾丝正在我的公民学课上,我们正在讨论言论自由。
-
4. Was satire protected as free speech?
讨论讽刺是否也受言论自由保护。
-
5. And afterwards I showed her the note.
然后我就把纸条给她看了。
-
6. To ask if this was protected.
问这张字条是否也受法律保护。
-
7. And you laughed. You knew it was a joke.
你笑了 你知道这是玩笑。
-
8. I asked if I could keep it.
我问能不能把字条给我。
-
9. To show it to her husband. You said he'd get a laugh, too.
是为了给她丈夫看 你说他也会笑。
-
10. It's not Ms. Slavick's fault she brought it to me.
斯莱维克老师把这个字条给我没有错。