返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第10集>>

  • 1. We challenge this juror.
    我们不同意。
  • 2. - Oh, come on. - Your Honor, the prosecution has exhausted
    -真是服了 -控方已经用完了。
  • 3. its peremptory challenges.
    所有反对权利。
  • 4. We ask for sidebar conference.
    我们要求法庭侧议。
  • 5. All right, then get up here. Come on, fast.
    那就过来啊 快点 快点。
  • 6. We move to strike for cause, Your Honor.
    我们认为陪审员容易有失公正 法官阁下。
  • 7. This juror has a sister who's a defense attorney.
    陪审员有个姐妹是辩方律师。
  • 8. Your Honor, you have accepted another juror
    法官阁下 您已经接受了另一位陪审员。
  • 9. with a policeman brother.
    他的兄弟是政客。
  • 10. Look, you're wasting your time, ASA Pine.
    你在浪费时间 派恩助理州检察官。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next