<< 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. I said we'd be done by 5:00.
我说了五点前结束。
-
2. Now, I find this juror acceptable. You are seated, sir.
我同意这位陪审员参加 请坐吧先生。
-
3. So that completes voir dire.
陪审员筛选结束。
-
4. And we will begin with opening arguments tomorrow.
明天进行开庭陈述。
-
5. Your Honor, I have a motion.
法官阁下 我有提议。
-
6. No, ASA Pine.
不行 派恩助理州检察官。
-
7. Tomorrow. That ends our time today.
明天再说 今天已经结束。
-
8. And that means...
也就是说...。
-
9. Oh, you're here. Welcome to your campaign headquarters.
你来了 欢迎来到你的竞选活动总部。
-
10. They're arguing again.
他们又在吵。