返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第11集>>

  • 1. No, what are you talking about? Meet who where?
    你乱讲什么呢 跟谁在哪儿见面。
  • 2. Look, I can't not be involved.
    这事儿我没办法袖手旁观。
  • 3. I know, and I'll call you. Just sit tight.
    我明白 我会打给你的 稍安勿躁。
  • 4. Alicia, you have a debate tomorrow.
    艾丽西娅 你明天有场辩论会。
  • 5. If you don't prep for it, you will lose it.
    如果你不做好准备 会输掉的。
  • 6. It's that simple.
    就这么简单。
  • 7. Okay, I, uh, I got three journalists and one moderator.
    好了 我联系了三位记者和一个主持人。
  • 8. And I acted really mad about the standing, so we got it.
    我表现得特别喜欢站着辩论 所以决定站着了。
  • 9. - We got standing! - Yeah, they think Alicia wants to sit.
    -可以站着 -他们以为艾丽西娅喜欢坐着。
  • 10. I just need to call Cary.
    我得给凯里打个电话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 89 Previous Next